Acrylic Test

I went into the ArtStor archive and pulled some American quilt patterns from the early 20th century. I have begun to bring them into Illustrator, where I manipulate the patterns to fit the gourd faces.

Today I made a test to see how the acrylic cuts. I am thinking of mixing acrylic with fabric to create a two-tone pattern. This attempt resulted in some broken parts, so I will have to revise the cut patternphoto 1

photo 3(1) photo 4 

photo 2(1) copy photo 5photo 2(1) photo 3(1) copy

Advertisements


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s